More answers to questions about decorating
There is a non-stop flood of visitors to Traditional Painter, searching out answers to myriad decorating problems. This is a link to some of many FAQ that I have addressed. You might want to bookmark them if you are faced with any of the following situations.
- Choice of paint colour for a kitchen – is there a right choice?
- Farrow and Ball paint for woodwork – is it still a good choice for high end finishes?
- Easy ways to fill and sand walls – is there an easy way?
- Mixing filler – do the finer points matter?
- Lime washing laminate surfaces – is that wise?
I try to explain the problems and provide a solution based on my own trade experience, plus reference to advice I have received from wiser heads than me, such as paint expert, Patrick Baty, of Papers and Paints. Hope it helps.
For future reference, if you have any decorating projects giving you a head scratcher of a problem, then you might want to refer to the following posts.
Obviously, even armed with the correct information, it is not always possible (or desirable) to tackle some decorating jobs, especially if you want a great finish. If you would like me to do any of this type of work for you, by all means contact me to organise a quote for you.
Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, or print it out for reference. Thanks.