Questions to ask about a hand painted kitchen Knutsford
If you are considering calling in an expert for a hand painted kitchen Knutsford, Cheshire, before you do, here are some topics to ponder.
Is it worth having a kitchen painted, why not go for new?
Here is a good read about what to consider if you have a tired and dated wooden kitchen, and how to breath some life into it.
Hard questions to ask a kitchen painter
If you do get your kitchen painted, bear in mind that it is probably your home’s most valuable item! Would you let a novice hand-paint your car? It is a good idea to ask some difficult questions of the painter vying for the opportunity to paint your kitchen. Here are a few I have been asked.
– How many kitchens have you painted? Pictures please!
– Is kitchen painting all you do? (Are you a committed specialist, or is this just an occasional thing in between normal decorating?)
– Do you have verifiable references and reviews?
– Are there one or two jobs locally to look at?
Since being found online, I have been asked…
– Have you got any case studies? Do you have a FaceBook business page? What public trade forums are you on?
If specialists appear in the Google results for “hand painted kitchens” it is because of a body of work posted on the internet. As many people are finding out, employers like to look online, to see if the full online story matches the glossy CV! If there are any wild claims, it is best to double check.
If you have any hard questions, I am happy to try and answer them.
Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, or print it out for reference. Thanks.